Register for the Symposium
Registrations for the Symposium are now at capacity.
The Symposium is scheduled for 8 – 10 November 2022 and will be held at the National Convention Centre Canberra, Australia.
The symposium welcomes delegates from around the globe to discuss a broad range of explosives, munitions and weapons safety topics. The theme for this year is "Supporting Australian Manufacture".
Civilian: Business Professional
Navy: Summer Non Ceremonial Day Dress S7
Army: General Duty Dress (polyesters) 2E
Air Force: Service Dress SD2,SD3 or SD4
Note: alcohol will be served at the Welcome Reception at the end of Day 1.
Symposium Dinner Dress: Business Casual
Symposium Delegate Inclusions:
PARARI Symposium delegates pay the relevant symposium registration fee and have access to the following:
- Admission to all symposium presentations (plenary and parallel streams)
- Admission to the PARARI trade exhibition
- Morning/afternoon teas and lunches
- Welcome Function ticket on Tuesday 08 November 2022
- Symposium Dinner ticket on Wednesday 09 November 2022
- Symposium satchel and pocket program
- Name badge.
Student registrations do not include social functions.
|In Person||Early Bird||Full||Late|
- Early Bird Registration fees are available up until Wednesday 31 August 2022.
- Full Registration fees are available from Thursday 1 September 2022 through until Wednesday 5 October 2022.
- Late Registration fees are available from Thursday 6 October 2022 through until Friday 4 November 2022.
Conditions of Registration
- Full payment MUST be received when registering via credit card.
- Delegates who find themselves unable to attend the symposium after submitting the online registration are most welcome to nominate a substitute. In the case of a cancellation, delegates must inform Consec - Conference and Event Management in writing of their inability to attend. A refund of the registration fee, less a cancellation fee of $120.00 (AUD$) including GST will be made on or before 5 October 2022.
- NO refunds will be made to anything after 5 October 2022
- Any changes made to a registration within seven (7) days of the symposium will incur a $60.00 administrative fee.
A block booking has been made at the hotel below for the PARARI Symposium 2022. You can secure your accommodation booking when registering for the symposium. Please DO NOT contact the hotel directly. Any changes to your accommodation booking must be sent through to .
Crowne Plaza Canberra offers seamless service, premium facilities and well-appointed rooms with a central city location adjacent to tranquil parklands. The hotel is close to restaurants, cafes, shops and attractions and is host hotel for the National Convention Centre Canberra, located one minute's walk away. Crowne Plaza Canberra offers 296 comfortable and spacious guest rooms, featuring spacious workstations and deluxe bedding.
Explore Canberra with bicycles for hire or make use of their onsite gym. With a business centre, in room dining and reception available 24-hours a day, the hotel has everything you need for a successful business trip or holiday.
Free WI-FI is featured and private parking is available on site (additional fee applies).
Conditions of booking
• A valid credit card is required to secure an accommodation booking. Please be aware government-issued photo identification and a credit card imprint is required at check-in for incidental charges / security during your stay.
• A one night's deposit will be taken by the hotel 30 days prior to arrival with any additional nights as per reservation will be charged on guest arrival.
• Any changes, amendments or cancellations to your booking must be made on or before 7 October 2022. Any cancellations, no shows or changes to bookings after 7 October 2022 will result in 100% charge for all nights. Any changes / cancellations MUST be made in writing to .
• Please note credit card payments incur a Credit Card Merchant Service Fee of 3% for American Express, Diners Club & JCB and 1.5% for other credit cards, in addition to the total amount payable (charged by the hotel).
• All rates are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).